woensdag 8 augustus 2007

Englisch

For those among you who do not speak the lovely Dutch language, fear not ;)

Some general information for those who want to reach me: I will be in Japan from the 27th of August 27 until the 30th of November. My adress will be:

University of Tsukuba
1-1-1 Tennodai
Tsukuba-shi Ibaraki-ken
305-8577 JAPAN

If you want to reach me, please email me at c_wortmann [at] hotmail [dot] com*, drop me a comment here or send me an sms. My mobile phone is also operational, but since the call rates are very very high, please do not call me unless it is urgent (recieving text messages is, fortunately, free ;) ).

I will try to write all entries in both Dutch and English. I will try to write as much as possible, but I am not sure about the availability of internet, so I do not know how often I can access the internet.

Finally, if you want to view just the English entries, click here.

* remove spaces and replace "[at]" by "@", and "[dot]" by "." - to keep my email safe from spambots ;)

Geen opmerkingen: