donderdag 30 augustus 2007

I have arrived!

So, I finally found a place with internet. I've arrived safely! The journey here went fine, including the transfer in Milan, which was a bit confusing. The time difference is quite big but I've been busy enough not to really notice my jetlag ;)

It is very hot and humid here. At the moment I'm really busy with application and registration for courses and all kinds of introductions and ID's I need. A lot of paperwork! But it is great here. A lot of people from all over the world, and it looks like the courses will be a lot of fun! The dormitory room is very small and very empty, there is only a common bath (D:) and no refrigerators, but I will survive all of that once I'm used to it.

I have to go now, but I will write again soon!

Love you all

Ps. I will write sth in Dutch when I have more time. Sorry for those who have a hard time with the English!

2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Soeperawesome. <3
Common baths and no refrigerator? I believe I might die. Esp. at the bath.

Things are peachy over here, school has started. We have a transfer student from Canada. She's nice. I don't think she likes Holland much. :D

Luv u 2oooo.

~'seh <3

Anoniem zei

Woei, Sistah is in da house!
Goed te weten dat je helemaal in een stuk bent aangekomen daarzo. Geen koelkast? En dat terwijl het warm is? Das een uitdaging! Maar you are allwees Wiener, dus van het simpele gebrek aan een koelkast zal jij niet verliezen. Zo! Zet em op! :D

Wanneer gaan je colleges van start?

Heel veel plezier verders!

*cuddles*

Gerlie.

PS.duimt voor mij a.s. donderdag. Gerlie heeft sollicitatiegesprek. Spannennnnd!